Monday, August 23, 2010

After 12 activity-packed years writing a column about Boiseans and the good things they do for each other, I'm taking a hiatus from the Statesman as I readjust priorities toward less work and more play. I want to thank all the incredible people who have told me their stories and all the readers who have kept me going with their attention and feedback. You've been wonderful! We'll be heading East in a few weeks for awhile, but please watch this blog (http://dronayne.blogspot.com/) for reports from the road! Today's step in that direction: A visit to AAA for maps.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. I can see more stories (and great writing) ahead. Maybe a book....

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, today I got onto your blogspot and thoroughly enjoyed your writing! Keep these journal postings coming. Know that you and Gary are always in the thoughts of your friends . . .
    The name of the B&B with the REALLY good food was the Four Columns Inn in Newfane, VT. AJ

    ReplyDelete